The O'Hara Family

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Rory's First Fourth

"I celebrated my very first Fourth of July this past week! Mommy let daddy dress me for our big picnic in the park!... Can you tell? Apparently, blue t-shirts and brown shorts run in the family. At the park, we played on the swing set and the jungle gym, we ate a picnic lunch, and we walked in the woods."
"Unfortunately, a bad squirrel stole mommy's cookie (even though it was wrapped in plastic) and ran away with it high into a tree!"
"Back at home, daddy danced with me. A special patriotic jig. I'm a much better dancer ... and singer. Really, he should stop his craziness."
"But the best part of the day was when we went to Ian's house, and he let me play in his BIG POOL OF COLORFUL BALLS!!!!!!.... all by myself!!!!!"
"Daddy and mommy ate BBQ with the other parents while Ian, Renny, and I played in the BIG POOL OF COLORFUL BALLS."
"We had sooooo much fun at the Doerrer BBQ, I just had to give our hosts a big round of applause!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home