The O'Hara Family

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Picnic Time

Hi. It's Rory here. My dad's not looking, so I thought I would take over the blogging for tonight's posting. We've been spending a lot of time at picnics lately. They're fun. I look pretty cute, huh? You might not have noticed, but my daddy really likes throwing me into the air when we are outside. It always makes me smile. Today, we went to a picnic at a big park next to the hospital where I was born. There were 20 other babies there who were also born at that same hospital last summer.
That's my dad and mom. (They have name tags on so that they don't forget their real names.)
Everybody says that me and Kate look alike! Let's see, we're both adorable. We both have big, blue eyes and button noses.
Yesterday, we went to a different picnic, this one hosted by Ryan and his parents. My dad lined us up so that we could bang on the chair together ...
... We had fun making drum sounds. Maybe Ryan and Juliana will join my band!... Bald Babies on Bongos!
After all that time playing outside, my mommy scrubbed me down real good and dressed me in my "girliest" pajamas. But I showed her how tough I was when I did three whole push-ups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home