The O'Hara Family

Monday, September 01, 2008

If I Had a Goat

"Hi, Rory here. I want to introduce you to my friend, Goat. We met at the fair."
"Sometimes, Goat has to do things that she would rather not do. Like, here, she's being milked. Hmmm, I like milk."
"But, mostly, Goat has a good life. Goat likes to tell lots of jokes, that's why she's always laughing ... neh, neh, neh!"
"The cows were pretty boring. Not as fun as Goat."
"Look! The bunnies are for sale! Daddy, myyyyyyy bun-nnnnnn-yyyyyy!"
"Rooster scared me when he hollered, cock-a-doodle-doooooooo!"
"Daddy thought I'd look especially cute riding the cat on the merry-go-round."
"I had to get Mommy to take me a second time so that I could ride Horsey. Get-eeeeee-up!"
"Have you tried these corn dogs?!!!! They are AMAZING!"
"I just wish I could get a bigger bite into my tiny mouth!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home