The O'Hara Family

Monday, November 03, 2008

Catching up on Rory Videos

Most of you know that the last few months have been especially busy for the O'Hara family ... a new role for Tim at the Advisory Board, the sale of our townhouse in Old Town, the move to an apartment in Shirlington, our obsession over the Presidential election, etc. I think I've caught you up on our picturial life (see recent blog postings). My hope with this posting is to give you a taste of our life in video.

Conversations with Rory
We captured a delightful, revealing conversation with Rory this weekend. We hope you enjoy this video as much as we enjoyed having the conversation with Rory.

Gym Class with Rory
Rory goes to gym class each Wednesday morning. Thank god! You'll see just how much energy this little monkey burns when she is on the gymnastic maze.

Belly Dancing with Rory
Okay, I had my reservations about posting this video. But I think you'll agree that it is very funny ... for now. If Rory is still belly dancing at 16, I'll have my doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home