The O'Hara Family

Friday, August 11, 2006

Rory Has Arrived

I have the pleasure of announcing that Sarah has given birth to a healthy little girl on Thursday evening (August 10th) at 11:31 p.m. My joy is indescribable, so allow me to stick to the facts: Her name is Rory Catherine O'Hara. She's 6 pounds, 14 ounces. She is 18.5 inches long. She is a Leo. She is beautiful. Sarah did a wonderful job with her labor and delivery despite Rory's attempts to stay warm and snug inside her mommy. I was all thumbs, making the rookie mistake of leaving my wallet at home. I hope these girls can take care of me.

The story of the name, as well as a few pictures, can be found on http://rorycatherine.blogspot.com/. (Yes, my daughter is already publishing a blog.)

More details and pictures to follow.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! Way to go, Rory! I can't wait to meet you!

    Tim and Sarah - huge hugs and much love.

    Shana B

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home