The O'Hara Family

Thursday, August 08, 2013

What a Summer!

I don't know if any one is still following my blog postings, especially given that I've neglected my journalistic duties for the last several months. 

My excuse is threefold. First, we've been especially busy since deciding to move to Austin TX. Second, I've discovered Instagram and find it an easier way to document the precious moments of our lives. Finally, I've been thinking that, as my daughters grow older, they may soon wish that their father is not broadcasting their every private moment for the world to see. 

And so, I am going to post a little less frequently and a little more privately. However, friends and family are welcome to follow me on Instagram. Look for "oharalama".

For those of you who haven't heard, we are moving to Austin because of a great job opportunity for me at the Advisory Board. We packed up our home today. We are staying in a hotel tonight and for the next week. Tomorrow, the movers come. Saturday, we celebrate Rory's seventh birthday. Sunday, we say goodbye. And on Monday, we begin a 4-day road trip from Alexandria to Austin. 

The adventure begins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home